About the Company:-
Cátenon is a leading global executive search firm that undertakes searches across all sectors and industries and has operated in over 80 countries across the globe. Cátenon is headquartered in Madrid, Spain and has offices in 18 locations in 13 countries worldwide. Cátenon has over 2,000 clients worldwide ranging from MNCs to multinational family owned businesses.
Cátenon’s innovative business model using the latest technological tools has enabled it to be amongst the fastest growing companies in Europe. Leading business schools such as INSEAD and IESE have studied the unique business model of Cátenon. Recently Cátenon was listed on the Madrid Stock Exchange and achieved the best valuation amongst any comparable company listed this year.
Purpose of the Position:-
CATENON is a dynamic and rapidly evolving organization that aims to transform traditional business practices through technology and innovation. Currently, we are looking for a freelance recruiter with expertise in multiple European languages such as German and French. Additionally fluency in English is essential to the position. The individual will be required to work from Spain and be a part of our Global Operations Platform.
Duties and Responsibilities:-
1. Manage full cycle recruiting process with a focus on a variety of functions
2. Liaise with hiring managers to take job briefing and agree on recruitment strategy and timescales
3. To design and implement search strategy for identifying candidates via multiple channels
4. To search candidates for extremely challenging positions, around the globe, for our global clientele and across all industry verticals
5. Apply your creative sourcing tactics and look for new ways to network with top talent. Identify, engage, screen and interview qualified candidates
6. To connect with candidates in European countries like Germany and France thus leveraging your lingual skills and abilities
7. Leverage our cutting edge technology tools and other social networking media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook etc.) to reach candidates
8. Gain expertise on a variety of sourcing techniques and technology that is exclusive to Catenon
1. Motivated recruiter with a proven track record within an external recruitment agency
2. Graduate in any stream with a native or near native expertise in German, French and English
3. 2 to 5 years of experience in Mid to Senior level recruitment
4. Proven track record of executing end-to-end, fast paced recruitment and resourcing in the interim/contract/consultancy market.
5. Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, German and French
6. An ambitious high performer with a desire to utilise and develop recruitment expertise.
7. Must excel at multi-tasking and balancing competing priorities
8. Nice to Have: Worked as a German, French and English language trainer or translator
9. Ability to work in a freelance capacity