Part 1: CROSS-CHECK
Our ecommerce site, built in Sanity, has had many challenges with it performing as we needed it to.
Our key challenges have been:
1. Scaling of images for mobile and web, in a way that they respond correctly and look consistent to user
2. Consistency of text positioning, alignment and sizing for web banners
3. Lack of preview for marketing campaign landing pages
Our team has been working away resolving these issues one by one, but they are new to Sanity. The time therefore has been slow to resolve, and we also need an expert eye to jump in and spend 0.5 day (or thereabouts) cross-checking code and build, to identify and resolve:
1) any obvious issues
2) put forward resolutions or solutions that have not been anticipated.
I estimate this will take 1 day all up.
PART 2: BUILD
We want to have a few different design templates built in Sanity in order to accommodate business requirements. There are 3 kinds of campaign templates we need:
i) a client campaign page
ii) an advertising campaign page
iii) a partner campaign page.
We have the designs for these in Figma already...we now just need them built - and quickly, but to high quality. We plan to simply replicate each template as needed ie we see very little customisation required for each one going forward.
I think to build each template will take half a day.
The ideal candidate will for part 1 and 2 of this job will:
- be up to speed on Sanity and its features
- have a very strong understanding of ecommerce
- have a strong understanding of how web look and feel can make/break the affiliation between the web and the user
- be able to build to a high quality
- cross-checks their own work
- can suggest improvements / workarounds where necessary