Files must be done in MAYA!
We're looking to create a mock game that we can show to our potential client. We want to make this animation and make it look as if you chose an option and moved on. We're willing to build the interface but we need these animations built. Could you give us a quote and time line on build this? Thanks!
1. First person view, landing in urban Afganistan in a helicopter
2. After you land you hear bullets and war sounds, you see guys off in the distances shooting. Your in an urban area that the fight has already gone through. 5 guys laying on the ground.
3. You see the following guys off in the distance:
* The farthest guy is 50% hurt (meter above avatar laying on the ground, icons next to each meter for injeries, for example blood for bleeding, bullet for bullet wound, broken bone for broken bone)
* Guy 2 is 80% hurt and bleeding
* Guy 3 is bleeding and broken bone
* Guy 4 bullet wound
* Guy 5 head laceration
5. Show user running to Guy 3 show user clicking on med kit and selecting the bandage, then click on the wound on the leg to wrap it.
6. Run to Guy 2, give him morphine shot and wrap wounds
Scenes and Items to be built
White wrapping bandages
Multiple avatars wearing camo Army uniforms
- Bleeding with head wound
- Broken leg and bleeding
- Additional avatar laying on the ground, but not much detail will need to be added to them, should just look wounded
Helicopter (looking out the side door)
Interface visuals (We will provide)
Med Kit with icons for:
- Call for helicopter
- Call for help
We can also provide Avatars for you to use.
All items need to be high quality and also able to be downsized in Poly count to eventually be used in the game IF we win the project.
Please provide images of your work and animations for review when bidding. Otherwise you will not be considered.