NEED THIS TO BE DONE BY DECEMBER 6-
Format: Please upload your game exported as .CP3 (or other permitted encapsulated project format all in one.
Use Construct 3 to create a game for good (A game designed to improve real lives or raise awareness of real problems) which deals with a social issue inspired by the aims, issues and efforts of a Local Charity, or Local Non-profit Group in New Brunswick, Canada.
Find a local organization ( in New Brunswick, Canada) and make a game about the social issue they deal with. This is not a game about the charity or group itself. You do not have legal licence to make a game about/for these groups directly, and the abuse of their branding is to be avoided. Instead, you will indicate the charity or group your project was inspired by on your title screen. The point is to make a game about a social issue with local relevance.
Themes to do with games or the game industry in any way are not valid topics for this game assignment. The game should include content that would be suitable for general audiences (i.e.: it would not receive an ESRB rating of higher than Teen). Racist, sexist, homophobic, or otherwise discriminatory or offensive content is absolutely not allowed.
You must clearly show the representation of your chosen social issue and its significance and/or meaning in the course of the game’s execution. If you choose a more abstract approach, you must clearly show and explain in-game the representation of the metaphor. The social issue should be completely clear and central to the experience when playing the games, and the local organization which inspired it should be named in your credits and start/title screen.
The above guidelines supersede the rubric and will affect the grade accordingly.
Guidelines and tips:
• ● The scope of the project should be achievable within 9 weeks and should be
larger than Assignment 1 (more levels, gameplay, graphics and sounds, etc.)
• ● The game must not use copyrighted material or other IP infringement. Graphics and sound should be open source, creative commons, or made by you. Credit everyone who helped, you, your classmates, your dog. Every aspect of Production must be clearly accounted for. (There is a template for credits that I will attach)
• ● The game should show smooth escalation (multiple levels or waves or etc.), risk
vs. reward balance (di culty balance, avoid dominant strategy with choices that
are interesting), and communicate clearly to the player.
• ● The game should have victory and failure conditions of some kind, a clear goal,
and include start, victory, and failure screens as needed.
• ● These screens (front end, win and fail) are great places to meet the criteria for
clarity about the context of the actions in your gameplay. Use whatever you can to make the point of your game as a game for good, crystal clear.
● Use an intro screen and your ending screens to drive meaning home or otherwise deliver value to the player. ‘You win’ or “Game Over” as lone text is a waste of a powerful moment.
Bu iş için 14 freelancer ortalamada $810 teklif veriyor
✔ Expert Here || Available Now.! Hello.! M A. I’ve already understood the project because it requires the expertise in Game Design, Game Art, GameMaker and Game Development. I've expertise in 400+ Technologies & awar Daha Fazla