CYNAYD solutions is leading IT services provider commited to deliver innovation and business excellence across multiple domains.
We are looking for a passionate, talented and self-driven, enthusiastic Unity3D Developer to help create Games and Applications. The ideal candidate would be well-versed in Unity3D/2D games involving Real money and multiplayer game applications. They will closely work with interdisciplinary team of game designers, developers, 3D Artists, UX designer, QA professionals and play a key role in carrying out product development from conception to execution. Must have an ability to manage multiple projects, effectively communicate with key stakeholders and collaborate with other team members is essential.
Immediate joiners are most welcome.
• Build robust games systems in unity3d for mobile.
• Ability to quickly get up to speed with existing code.
• Transforming design ideas/specifications into functional games.
• Identifying and fixing code errors and game bottlenecks.
• Testing game functionality and theme dynamics.
• Ensuring the best performance, quality, and responsiveness of games.
• Collaborate closely in a small, nimble, cross-functional team with creatives in an iterative agile environment, providing and receiving regular feedback.
• Work as part of a team, but with plenty of opportunities to take responsibility on an individual level.
• 2+ years of experience working as a Unity or Unity3D Developer.
• Strong, professional experience using Unity Game Engine.
• Knowledge of 3D development and integrated game physics.
• Experience with console and mobile game development.
• Experience with memory and space optimization.
• Understanding of different game technology areas (gameplay, graphics, UI, plugins, etc.).
• Strong competencies in game design patterns, data structures, algorithms, software design, and OOPs.
• Good understanding of Multiplayer game architecture.
• Experience with Analytics and A/B testing.
• Ability to integrate with cross platforms Environments (Android, IOS, Web).
• Excellent knowledge of Unity3D and C# scripting.
• Passion for games.
If you're interested in pursuing an engaging career working on full-time freelance then join us.
Salary- Rs. 30k-70k
Job location - Bhopal/Indore (preferred) or Remote