The 3D Developer is responsible for creating interactive 3D map-based GIS applications.
● Use technologies such as Cesium, Mapbox, [login to view URL], PostGIS, Geoserver, QGIS to build interactive 3D
web interfaces integrated with a React-based frontend
● Creating, handle and host 3D TileSets, Terrain tile like HeightMaps and (quantized-mesh)
● Research innovative solutions for original construction and architectural issues
● Bachelor’s degree
● 3+ years of professional software development experience
● Some familiarity with cartesian System and other 3D Libraries like [login to view URL] and [login to view URL]
● Knowledge of Spatial databases, design, development, maintenance and administration
● Good understanding of REST APIs and JSON
● Have an eye for design/UX.
● Understand modern development practices (CI/CD, Cloud, etc.).
● Has the ability to develop in an agile team with evolving requirements
● Possesses excellent problem-solving skills
● Ability to rapidly prototype web applications to showcase new concepts and ideas
● A team player and has a “can-do” attitude
● Has experience in working with the following technologies is highly desirable but not required:
interactive map libraries such as [login to view URL], OpenLayers or Mapbox, GIS data handling (GeoJSON,
shapefiles, etc.), React, AWS, WebGL, and CesiumJS
Job Type: Full-time Permanent
Location: NSW; remote
Bu iş için 1 freelancer ortalamada $35 teklif veriyor
Hello, I am Ajay Sharma, I did my graduation in Geography and MSc in Remote Sensing, GIS and Cartography. I have a lot of experience in this job. and I have done many projects in the past. I am currently pursuing my d Daha Fazla