I am looking for a competent ghost writer. The PROFESSIONAL book you are going to write is about a pre-selected rare dog breed (as pets).
You need to do all the research or write everything you know if you are familiar with this subject. I will give a list of keywords in order to ensure that you include everything relating to these keywords within the book.
Book needs to be original, unique content, no copying and pasting allowed from the web. MUST pass Copyscape test. MUST have great content and practical tips and tricks. Join forums, discussions, blogs, etc... to find out unique information that is not easily available just by browsing the web. MUST be a good informative, well-structured book. Please do not bid for the job if you cannot deliver a PROFESSIONAL book.
Total page count for the book including foreword, index, etc.... to be at least 110 and 150 pages. This page count can include several pictures (maximum 10 and maximum to cover 1/4 of the page).
Total word count: between [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view] (or more)
Size of the book in Ms Word as follows:
Width 15,24 cm
Height: [url removed, login to view]
Header and Footer 1,25cm from edge
Top, Bottom, Left and Right margins : 2cm
Line Spacing: 1.0 or less
Finished book size (closed and front view): 6 x 9"
Typeface size: Garamond 12 or Palatino Linotype 12 or Times New Roman 12
-The book needs to be written in simple, easy to read and understandable language, no mumble jumble. Technical/medical terms can obviously not be avoided but when used need to be explained in easy to understand language.
- NO tabs allowed in the book as the book will be published in different formats e.g. hard copy, ebook, Kindle, etc.
These chapters are only logical to include:
- keep as a pet
- what it is
- different breeds
- Coat colours
- History and original source
- pros and cons of owning
- best to buy some or just one
- what to know before you get one as a pet
- where to buy them USA and UK
- habitat, litter box
- ownership costs
- how to care and easy to care for or not
- feeding, what, how often, treats, etc.
- good health and possible illnesses and how to cure them
- training, can you train them
- what medical problems can there be and how to solve them
- where do they live in e.g. cage, small aquarium
- what is ideal temperature, light, etc...
- do you need a licence to keep? USA and UK.
- list of relevant websites e.g. where to buy suitable aquarium, food, etc... USA and UK
- NEGATIVE sides about keeping the animal MUST be included
- PLUS ADDITIONAL CONTENT THAT YOU ARE ABLE TO FIND
I would expect you to add a lot more content.
-Pictures that you will use in the book have to be bought from stock-photo websites. You can position the pictures in the book and email me the links so I can purchase them.
- You need to make the chapter titles as headers and use the sections in word in order to make this happen. By using F9 or F10, the content table needs to automatically adjust when I want to make changes to the finished product. You know what I mean if you are an experienced book writer.
- You need to proof read the book and give it to me ready-to-publish in Ms Word format.
-Preferably English Native speakers only to apply for the job OR be almost perfect in English. I certainly do not want to read the book and find hundreds of mistakes.
- Please quote as low as possible as my budget is not very large. I'd like to find a writer for under $400 and so the lower, the better.
- You need to work totally independently
Please supply examples of your work upon application.
13 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 440£ teklif veriyor
i will write the same what ever you want in the book if i face any problem then i will back to you so there is no chance of mistakes and i will give you 100 %