Need multiple E-books written on a variety of topics.
Looking for multiple writers.
Word count for each project 10-14k words (depending on topic)
Budget $150-180(possible bonus for outstanding work)
The books must be well researched. It must be proof read and have no errors. Copyscape will be used for verification.
The books must be written in an engaging way that captures the target audience's attention and gets them to engage in the content (No passive language).
Intended Audience: Middle Age North American Women
- Please write chapter titles like magazine headlines to entice readers to read the book
- Please spread the content out within the template so the page count is 25 pages or more
- Do NOT mention Amazon, Download, Kindle within the book
- Please AVOID writing in an academic tone
- Please write book in a "You and I" approach (example: "These are the things that you should know")
Last note - Please see training video to see ideal content I am looking for. This is a training video for creating high-value e-books.
Video: [url removed, login to view]
Additional training for producing the type of content I'm looking for:
[url removed, login to view]
The ideal applicant would be someone who is enthusiastic about writing and learning about a subject that they may or may not be familiar with. This job requires sufficient web research to gather and compile the most valuable information on a topic into one book. Thus, you will learn a lot from this.
Please add the words Zebra at the beginning of your application if you want to be considered.