Looking for a PHP programmer or a crew to take care about my website built on CakePHP (mostly). Main tasks, so you can understand whats required:
Main website's sections:
1) news sectins (frontend + backend for placing publication & edit using WYSWYG)
2) events (front end with calendart + backend for placing texts + WYSIWYG)
3) small business directory (users can add info about their businesses and it appears online; backend for site admin to add/dedit + approve/decline publications)
4) forum like vBuletin
5) "our partners" section (where we put banners and links to our partners websites; we have frontend, now backend is required also)
6) classified ads (users can post their ads in different areas)
7) users registry (user registration, user profile publication, "my profile", backend for Site admin)
8) On Google maps based section where users can view and add addresses on the map so others can see
there are some more features but mostly they do same job as described above
a. to implement a Private message system (functionality like PMB in freelancer, for example)
b. to polish Google Map based site section (currently having some issues with IP resolving and map positioning and searching for addresses)
c. create/edit HTML
d. be able to redo/edit backend by adding/removing fields, changing interface etc
e. must understand common forum engines like vbulletin etc.
f. most important: know well how controllers behave and how to handle them.
some of features already done, some under development, some needs to be developed. there is a demo page you can view.
it meant to be a long term cooperation (after the launch, I'll need support & further development of the project).
20 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 777$ teklif veriyor
Hi, I am Mizanur Islam Laskar from Bangladesh, working as a web professional on PHP/MySQL for 7 years. Please checkout your PM to learn about my offers, portfolio, etc. Thanks.