We require a chrome (essential) and firefox (if possible) extension to interface with our phone system. This plugin needs to be created with 2 version, each with a simple modification (details below).
We would like someone to produce the raw, unpacked files needed for us to use as a starting point, from which to make future improvements ourselves if needed.
The plugin will need to call 2 PHP strings to the phone system, on demand, in order to stop calls being recorded when sensitive information is being discussed such as card details (this element isn't an issue for the freelancer as the PHP scripts already exist):
http://<PhoneSystemIP>/[login to view URL]<ExtensionNumber>&blank=on
http://<PhoneSystemIP>/[login to view URL]<ExtensionNumber>&blank=off
Plugin features should be as per below, based on the 2 different versions.
Version 1 (Hotdesk version) of the plugin - Users extension numbers may change on a daily basis:
1. When Chrome is started, a popup to be displayed asking for the users <ExtensionNumber>. This should be displayed every time chrome is opened, and should only be saved for the length of time that the user is logged into the PC or the chrome session is active.
2. A section in the [login to view URL] file which allows us to configure the <PhoneSystemIP>
3. Section in the [login to view URL] which is the Trigger BASE URL. This is the URL that allows the plugin to be enabled. This is to ensure that commands are only send when a user is browsing pages within the base url, rather than just on google/yahoo etc, e.g the customers CRM system such as [login to view URL]
4. A section in the [login to view URL] which allows us to inset an array containing the trigger URL path (matches). e.g The trigger url might be "/payments"
5. When the user browses to the trigger URL detailed in "4" (the matches url) then the first command is sent (blank=on).
6. When a user browses to a page on the BASE URL page, send the second command (blank=off), but only if blank=on was previously triggered.
7. When blank=on was the last command sent, make the extension show <[login to view URL]>. When blank=off was the last command sent, make the icon <[login to view URL]>. (we will update these icons ourselves at a later point in time)
Version 2 (non-hotdesk) of the plugin is the same as to above but the users <ExtensionNumber> can be saves statically by the user, the first time they are prompted, AND allows the user to change this number manually themselves if needed.
chrome extenssion expert here and i would like to work on your project.i created so many extenssions for scraping, copying data, form filling ,automating procees etc. plz go through my reviews and discuss with me i hop Daha Fazla
Bu iş için 11 freelancer ortalamada £143 teklif veriyor
I can start your project immediately. I can provide full-time communication and work your time-zone. If you give me a chance to serve you, I will provide a high quality product within the deadline. Best Regards
i understand your project detail's.. I have 12 year's expeience in this field. kindly check my previous work. [login to view URL] Ready to start your work now thank you.