The Noosa Jazz Festival is looking for someone to take our current branding elements and transform them into our 2013 Festival Poster and Festival advertising.
We have created the logo and have the rights to use the attached image in any of our artowrk. The festival is located at Noosa Heads, QLD Australia - a well known tourist destination famous for its stunning beaches and sophisticated dining.
We are wanting to incorporate the elements of Noosa and the destinational appeal of our location into our branding. We do not want any obvious musical elements incorporated into the artwork (ie: no saxophones, treble clefs, music notes or anything that is obvious to jazz). In our opinion there is a lot of daggy branding out there for jazz festivals and we do not want to be one of them!
The festival is in its 22nd year. To us the event is elegant, sophisticated, classy yet we want it to be fun and appeal to our audience who are a wide mix of ages from early 20s right through to 70s.
We are looking for a festival poster desgin that:
- incorporates the logo (attached)
- has a call to action - our website, buy tickets now, the dates of our event. Our objective is to get people to buy tickets
- has the space to include our artist line up
- we like the attached picture as it captures the beauty of noosa and would like this to be incorporated somehow - up to you
- we like the full moon that is in the picture
- we like the use of pinks, blues, purples as to us this is similar to the lighting used at jazz concerts. We want the artwork to be fresh and light, not dark
- we need to have space for the artists names on the poster
Key details for inclusion:
Our website is: [url removed, login to view]
The dates are: Thursday 29th August - Sunday 1st September 2013
Location: Noosa Lions Park, Noosa Heads, QLD
Our Festival Name: Noosa Jazz Festival 2013
Call to action: Buy Tickets Now!
In addition to the creation of the festival poster, we are seeking:
- a full page ad, half page ad and quater page ad for the event;
- an A5 double sided flyer;
- a website banner ad
44 freelancers are bidding on average $905 for this job
Hi, I have read project requirements; make an impact with Award Winning Designers team in Freelancer world. Feel free to contact through PMB.
Let's get it done ! Please read my reviews and check my excellent portfolio which you can see in my profile, just something to show you that I can do it.
Hi, I'm interested to work on your project. Please text me for discuss. Portfolio and info here: [url removed, login to view] Additional portfolio on behance: [url removed, login to view]
Hi, We have reviewed your bid request and are confident enough to perform this job of designing. Please see private message and portfolio samples. Best Regards, Jeet