As a bit of background, we are an insurance firm, and the purpose of this letter is to advise existing clients as to the products and services we can assist with and get them to tick which products they want help with, and send back in to us. We want to take the opportunity of also making them aware of the ‘Refer a Friend' scheme we operate.
This will be a double sided A4 leaflet with a glossy finish, full colour. Please look at our website for the look and feel of our company branding: www.vitafinancial.co.uk. I have attached a copy of a previous design we had drafted, but did not proceed with, however it will give you an idea as to the heading and bullet points (mentioned at the end of point 1).
1) We require an A4 flyer which we will send out with our quarterly review of clients which is around the concept of us to “Compare and Save” the client money. We want them to have the facility of being able to say “YES” I want help and advice on this product area. This will have a space for the clients name and telephone number so we know who has sent the form back.
The areas we are looking at are:
• Life Insurance & Critical Illness Cover
• Accident, Sickness & Unemployment Cover
• Mortgage Advice – Residential & Commercial
• Buildings & Contents Insurance
• Will Writing Service
• Guaranteed Over 50's Life Insurance
• Pre-Paid Funeral Plans
• Pensions & Investments
Ideally we would have a few bullet points under each heading to explain a bit about the product too, with a tick box next to the service they want help with.
2) We want to give them the facility to get in touch with us to speak to our advisers in one of three ways:
• Email =================================================================================
3) We would like a small section on the form with the ability to complete and return to us to “Refer A Friend”. We offer £25 M&S vouchers for each referral, and we ask for the person's name and number that they want to refer (and a space for the name of the person referring the client!).
If you can come back to me with some sample design concepts and appropriate costs that would be much appreciated.