I received a lighting plan from an electrician. The file is in dwf format. The project is to modify the CAD file and deliver image files based on the requirements listed below. I will take these images and insert them into a touch panel interface. The user wants to know how the lights in the room are grouped together. The sample product image we have attached shows a large square at the start of the lights. This is a box for the user to touch. It does not represent a light, but rather is a place for the user to touch and a pop-up will then be shown on screen asking the user if they want to raise or lower the selected light.
Several things need to happen to this drawing.
1) The base floorplan needs to be removed. The one in the drawing is of a different configuration than I have in my project. I will supply the exact floorplan to be used. It can simply be inserted as an image layer under the lighting circuits. This does mean however that you will need to relocate lights to the new position in the correct floorplan. From what we see, this applies to two rooms. Their layout is slightly different, but the number of circuits and lights is the same. The correct floorplan attachment also has furniture and dimensions. I would like that and any text removed. It should just be the walls and doors - like the sample finished product.
2) I need each switch leg to the wall removed from the drawing. All I want to see is the lights in a room and how they are connected to one another.
3) I want to add color to the lines to separate them from one another. I have attached the original drawing, and a final product image showing the colors. Note, there is no color code, so feel free to be creative and you can re-use colors in different rooms.
4) The final product should be lines on a transparent background. The sample image shows WHITE as a background and that is too difficult to see.
5) The main drawing shows the entire house. The deliverable to me will be PER ROOM and not the entire floor plan. I need each image to be 777x398px. The attached sample final product shows one room per image.
Please quote this as 2D work, but if you do 3D renderings and such, I would be interested in seeing a price for 3D work. The sample finished images are from a different product and should not be confused as to how they apply to this house. They are for reference so you can see what I am looking for as a finished product.
We are ready to close the bid at ANY TIME. We would like to finish this project quickly and WE PAY FAST!