We need an animation of our organization's logo: We are a self-help group clearinghouse for spanish language groups.
The animation should be such that it can appear automatically when entering the Web site and when the pointer goes over the logo in the main page.
The attached files include images that can be used to build the animation. There is even a sequence in the brochures that can be copied as is. Adobe Illustrator files are included. The attached files have a solution almost ready. It has to be converted to the correct type of animation to use in a (Joomla) Web site main page.
- Four people enter: Through a corner or door or they just hover in. They are of indeterminate sex. They are matrioshka doll like figures. (See attached images and brochures.)
- First phrase tickers simultaneously and can be read.
- They walk/hover to a spot and form a circle.
- Second phrase tickers and can be read.
- The view simultaneously moves from horizontal to vertical (sagital) point of view.
- Third phrase tickers.
- The head of each of the four figures turns into the four circles of the logo.
- Fourth phrase tickers.
- The arms become the four "petals" of the logo.
- The point at the centre and arms turn into a flower that can be recognized. (The centre point is the "subject" of the self-help group. The flower formed by the arms represents sharing and coming together to find mutual aid around that "subject matter" or problem shared.)
- The flower at the centre glows or changes colour in order to briefly recognize it as a flower.
- The animation ends when it becomes the logo.
The four phrases are:
1- "Somos personas con un problema común."
2- "Cada uno lo vive a su modo."
3- "Nos reunimos para compartir experiencias."
4- "Al compartir encontramos soluciones, serenidad y fortaleza."
(In english: We are people who share a common problem; Each lives it differently; We come together to share what we have lived; By sharing we find solutions, serenity and strength.)
The words or letters of the phrases could hover in unordered and then join to form each phrase.
The type of animation and solution is undetermined. It could take any form. Creative thinking is sought, but content and message cannot be affected. All groups, people and situations must be welcome, so it must be neutral.
The objective is a light weight animation about 15 seconds long. Not a video. The idea is that the animation can appear when main site front page is loaded. Possibly also when mouse goes over the logo on the front page of the web site.
This will not be a separate screen or welcome page. I am not technically informed, but an animated gif or relatively light animation is what we're looking for. I'm looking for something that can appear over the web page leaving no trace if that is feasible. Or some sort of balloon.
The logo has meaning: It represents the self-help group members sharing life experience relative to a common problem (point at centre). The objective is to transmit this idea with the animation and four phrases. Quick and simple. Not too fancy.
The images included are what should be used. Simply transform the sequence already visible in the two brochures with the matrioshka figures into an animation.