simple html/css work, div+css
please see the requirements carefully:
- page should be in XHTML 1.0 Transitional standard
- use as many of CSS commands as possible. For example if there is a dotted horizontal line - do not use graphics for it --> visualize it with stylesheet commands (like "border" or similar).
- all text should stay as text (no graphics for the text)
- if there are rounded corners - do not make a graphic shape for it. Instead, use DIV with the background and and only rounded graphics in the corners. As an example see this page:
[url removed, login to view]
Search for this code:
and analyze how rounded corners are implemented there.
- finally, in the HTML source, the main content DIV should go first, and DIVs for left and and top navigation menus - at the bottom.
the 3 pages are attached.
We don't want to pay more than $30. :)