Please see attachment (Creative Design [url removed, login to view]) for full details.
This is an extremely urgent project. I need to have print-ready artwork by Sunday June 13 3pm PST.
A. Design Promotional Foodie Tour Sandwich Board
To include the following:
• Foodie Tour on Granville Logo (this should be very large and will be the attention grabber – to appear at the top of the sandwich board)
• Co-presented by Foodie Tour original logo and Downtown Vancouver logo – This can be downloaded here, click on Downtown Vancouver logo link at the bottom of the page - [url removed, login to view] These logos can be smaller.
• Text: Fridays and some Sundays from now until September 3
Sandwich board dimensions: 32 7/8” x 23 3/8”
Photos to include on sandwich board (I would suggest 2-4 pictures): See attachment Creative Design [url removed, login to view] to view photos to include on the sandwich board.
B. Foodie Tour on Granville logo
• Use existing logo provided
• Simply replace tagline with "On Granville"
• Provide logo in color and black/white in the following formats: PDF, JPEG, EPS, AI
C. Name Badge design
• Include existing Foodie Tour logo (white on red version) without tagline at the bottom of the sticker - this should take up about 1/3 - 1/4 of the sticker (hopefully still visible from 5 feet away)
• Red round boarder (use Foodie Tour's red) with white space in the middle to write in someone's first name
• Dimensions - 2" x 3.5" rectangle
• Full color
• See attached draft for example
D. Foodie Tour Schedule
• Create a 2-month calendar template for Foodie Tours
• I will use this template to type in the actual schedule of events for Foodie Tour, and the applicable months (the first ones being July and August). Please provide sample of how I might display the name of the Foodie Tour inside the calendar (eg: Downtown Foodie Tour, Foodie Tour on Granville, Richmond Foodie Tour, Gastown Foodie Tour, Commercial Drive Foodie Tour etc), and the times of the tour (eg: 3-5:30)
• This will be printed on a double sided full color 4" x 9" rack card
• I am open to having the 2-month calendars on same or different sides of the cards
• Must include the original Foodie Tour logo as provided (either the white on red, or red on white, or both)
• Contact information to include:
To register for a Foodie Tour, visit: [url removed, login to view] <This is the call to action and should be bigger>
Have questions about Foodie Tours? Call [url removed, login to view]
Web: [url removed, login to view]
Include a Facebook icon to direct people to the facebook fan page: Foodie Tour (people can search by Foodie Tour to find us)
• Text to include:
Explore Vancouver’s culinary landscape with the Foodie Tour. <This is the attention grabber, place it near the top of the rackcard and make it visible from afar, it will be competing for attention amongst the sea of rackcards on the shelve>
If you enjoy great food and meeting passionate foodies, join a Foodie Tour and spend a couple hours discovering gastronomic treasures, sampling delicious dishes, rubbing shoulders with restaurant owners and getting the inside scoop on some of the most sought-after Vancouver restaurants and cafes. You will find out why foodies rave about the restaurant and what makes each place stand head and shoulders above its competition.
We spend 15-30 minutes at each restaurant chatting with the owner or manager, sampling signature dishes, and touring the restaurant.
You will agree after coming on a tour with us, that we do indeed have fine taste!
• Testimonials to include:
“Appreciated being shown what Vancouver has to offer in the way of food, desserts and drinks. There were many places I would not have found on my own. Thanks!” Sharen, Foodie Tour participant
“Great job! I will visit these restaurants again based on your advise and what I sampled here today. Thanks!” Martha, Foodie Tour participant
Photos of past Foodie Tours
Photos of past Foodie Tours are available on the Foodie Tour Facebook Page: [url removed, login to view]
I have also uploaded select photos for your easy reference.
I will need print ready artwork for items mentioned above. Copyright will reside with Michelle Ng of Foodie Tour once I have paid for the work.
Bu iş için 8 freelancer ortalamada $512 teklif veriyor
I am very much interested in your posted job, check PM for portfolio.
Hello sir, I'm ready to design your needs.I will work until you get 101% [url removed, login to view] refer to the'Message Box'for further details,portfolio,sample works.
We are interested to do your promotional package design project. Please check PM to view our work and details.
Hello, I was going through the Site and came across your ad in search for a designer to create your Foodie Tour promotional package . I would like to introduce myself, my name is Richard Walsh, and I am both graphic d Daha Fazla
Due to the timeframe permitted for the first draft release to the customer, a non-refundable percentage will be required in advance. We can provide you a quality project asap depending on the quality of your files whic Daha Fazla