I would like a A4 Double Sided Brochure designed to help us launch the University Master Degree described below
Master of Mobile Applications Development
Join the world’s fastest growing IT employment sector by learning how to develop Apps for Mobile devices. In this course you will develop Apps for the Apple IOS, Google Android and Microsoft Window Mobile Platforms using the industry’s leading development platforms including the Phonegap, Unity and Xamerin. You will start by studying core topics such as GUI programming and trends in mobile app development and conclude with a capstone project subject where you will have the option to design an app that you can commercialise.
The Mobile App industry has seen an explosive growth in employment with 9.4% of all IT jobs in Australia now related to the development, maintenance or support of mobile platforms, with further strong growth predicted.
Our Master of Mobile App Development is designed in consultation with industry partners such as Gruden, Novus-Res and Built to Roam to ensure you have the skills and knowledge to be a competitive player in this new arena. In this course, you will learn the latest technologies for building cross-platform mobile apps, including Xamirin, PhoneGap and Unity.
You will commence by studying core topics such as GUI programming and trends in mobile app development. You will design and code your first business app for iOS, Android or Windows Phone in your second session of study. You will also learn to connect your applications to a backend data source before discovering advanced techniques for cross-platform development using tools such as Xamrin, PhoneGap and Unity. The course concludes with a capstone project subject where you can design an App that you can later choose to commercialise.
Enrol now to launch your Mobile App career.
• Large, medium, and small app developers who may be creating apps for themselves or for clients;
• Media and software companies that engage in app development for consumer use under their own name;
• Finance and retail companies that use apps to reach customers;
• Other small and large non-tech companies that are developing and using apps for internal and customer purposes;
• Nonprofits and government agencies, including the military, that hire app developers directly or indirectly;
• Large companies—including Apple, Google and Microsoft—that develop and maintain mobile app ecosystems/platforms;
• Accounting and IT consulting firms those provide app development as part of a larger suite of services.
Key Marketing Features and Benefits
• Develop Apps for all of the major platforms including Apple IOS, Google Android and Microsoft Window Mobile.
• Learn how to develop Apps using the industry’s most in popular development frameworks including Phonegap, Unity and Xamerin
• Have the option to develop an app that you can commercialise.
• Maximise your employment opportunities by learning how to develop Apps using the industry’s most in popular development frameworks including Phonegap, Unity and Xamerin)
• Become your own boss by developing an app that you can commercialise.
• Optimise the market for your Apps by being able to develop Apps for all of the major platforms including Apple IOS, Google Android and Microsoft Window Mobile.
56 freelancers are bidding on average $840 for this job
HI,How are you today?. Just compare my feedback and past work with all your bidders and you will see who is the best. Here is the past work: here: [url removed, login to view] Thank You.
Hello Sir, I review the details very closely and Am Professional Creative Designer here, Am Ready to start... We have understood your needs & we can fulfill your [url removed, login to view] are very [url removed, login to view] quality of wo Daha fazlası
Hi, I believe I can do this. I have 5 years experience in graphics design. See my portfolio here: ——>> [url removed, login to view] <<—— (Price IS negotiable)