IMPORTANT: Due to the number of inappropriate bids we have received on previous projects on this and other freelance sites, we ask all providers to accept our standard terms before placing a bid:
1. In PM, provide a brief description of your full understanding of the project,
2. In PM, provide links or attachments showing previous work (MUST be your own work),
3. Give an accurate estimate of time taken to complete the project,
4. Give your full and final bid amount (no estimates or "per hour" rates).
5. If any of the specifications are unclear, please just ask in PM (don’t guess or make assumptions). We’re happy to answer any questions.
6. Don’t use bidbots or leave a generic “we can do it” message for us. Please take the time to respond directly to our project.
All bids that do not follow these simple criteria will most likely be ignored. Thank you very much for your understanding.
*Project name: Marketing Brochure - Hotels and Bars
*Budget: US$30+ depending on experience
*Format: PDF / Print quality
*Duration: Once-off, with guarantee of ongoing work (subject to quality & your availability)
*Other: We will provide logos, general "look and feel" and some wording.
*Experience: Marketing, excellent English skills (native speaker), design/layout skills. Prefer experience writing for similar markets.
Our client has what we believe to be a unique and powerful product – a local-area marketing initiative for bars/clubs/hotels. These bars/clubs/hotels are able to participate in this marketing initiative free of any up-front cost (all they have to do is pay a little extra attention to the patrons we send them).
Our client’s revenue comes from these patrons, by way of a membership fee. Before they can effectively market this membership, they need to convince a large number of these bars/clubs/hotels to participate in the program.
This project focuses on that part of the business – creating a high-impact document and writing some convincing copy, to convince proprietors to "give it a go".
We will provide the logo, and as much information about the product as we can in order to assist you. All you need to do is put your copywriting and design skills to work and create a brochure (only a few pages).
The budget at this stage is low, as it is whenever we search for a new contractor/freelancer. Ongoing (and better paid) projects will be offered to the right candidate (both for this client, and others).
*ABOUT WORKING WITH "JDWEB"
- We pay on time, every time (sometimes we pay early and get burned... but oh well).
- We like to settle on a handful of trusted providers and offer as much repeat business as we can.
- We try to be as clear as possible in our project descriptions, but if we've missed anything PLEASE ask for clarification. There are no stupid questions, just stupid results from not asking questions.
- We tend to pay bonuses when work is of a particularly high standard, or when providers deliver "above and beyond". Don't expect it, but take it as a compliment if it happens.
- We’re quite flexible (especially with you creative types) – our requirements are seldom "strict" and we’re always happy to accept your input.
- We’re freelancers too (mostly consulting and project management), so we’re fair and very understanding of other freelancers.
Thank you. Best of luck, and happy bidding.
Bu iş için 14 freelancer ortalamada $55 teklif veriyor
Hello! Please check Private messages. There you will find a full description of my work. Thank you
Hi, please see my works here [login to view URL] Cheers,
Hello, we have extensive experience in graphic designing, can produce highest quality, please review PMB for details. Look forward for your query. Regards,
Hello, I am an experienced writer and editor with a background in PR, teaching and translation. Please see PMB for more details.
Greetings! I am an experienced designer and have also been in the hospitality business for the past ten years, with the past 5 years as a bar manager. Please check PM for more details.
See PM please. Thanks for ur time and Hope to hear from you.
I have experience designing brochures, sales letters, websites, business cards, etc. I research the industry and company thoroughly before beginning an assignment to provide the most informative sales documentation. Daha Fazla
Dear JM I am an experienced Publication designer and have done three books so far, aside for numerous catalogs and brochures. You will find my typographical skills top notch. I am from the school of thought where whit Daha Fazla
I know exaclty how you feel otheres here just bid without understanding the project. I know how that works! It’s a real bid, not a placement bid.. I’m a consultant for National Bookstore. [login to view URL] Daha Fazla
Archvision is a team of professional content writers who offer creative content writing and SEO services. We believe in producing crisp, relevant content that caters to your marketing objectives and is search engine fr Daha Fazla