I have a total of 354 images (they are hosted on my FTP sever in a folder for you to download). They are in PDF format and only the first pages of each PDF need to be converted to JPG format.
I need this following things done (again, only to the first page of the PDF):
1) duplicates made in Thumbnail size (about 300x400 pixels, please maintain aspect ratio)
2) a file number on the image deleted (this requires manual photo editing)
3) the THUMBNAIL ONLY to be sepia-toned (hue and lightness adjusted)
4) new JPG images renamed in a numbered sequence
5) thumbnails and original images must have same file name, but be in separate directories (one labeled "originals, the other labeled "thumbs")
These pieces of data need to be manually pulled from the images and put into a separate Excel File (see attached photo for example of what this file should look like):
1) Item Name (pull from title and/or describe what you see in the image)
2) Large image path on my server
3) Thumbnail path on my server
4) Year (this is on the image)
This needs to be done very correctly. Thank you!