We need JPEG screenshots from +/- 100 WordPress theme developers' themes. Three full size theme screenshots of each WordPress theme (homepage and 2 other "remarkable" pages which are *different* from the homepage, like gallery/portfolio page, blog page etc.).
You can use the screencapture program FastStone Capture for this (which lets you capture the complete window!), but you may use whatever program you want. Some guidelines about these images:
* Cut the image at the visible part in FULL length, so if there's useless background just cut the theme at the main part. F.e. compare the original themes [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view] with our cutted enclosed sample images.
* Put a watermark VISIBLE on each image (provided as PSD), we do this manually using PhotoShop as putting a watermark on a white part of the image doesn't make sense which can happen when you do this with an automatic tool. You can use of course whatever program you want for this, as long as the quality remains the same. Please also check the sample images for the watermark positioning.
* Every image should have a width of 600px, height is variable according the image ratio
* Format should be always JPEG
* Compress it 80%, without losing too much quality
* Filename should be [developer]-[themename].jpg for the frontpage, eg. woothemes-canvas.jpg. For 2nd/3rd images use [developer]-[themename]-[page subject].jpg, so for a gallerypage you would get [url removed, login to view] and for a blog page you would get [url removed, login to view]
* Uploading screenshots using DropBox
* Only premium themes - we don't pay for screenshots from free themes
* When particular screenshot(s) doesn't match the guidelines above you have to redo them again
* Payment through escrow
Expect to create at least 1500 screenshots (when you average 5 themes / developer), but as some theme developers have way more themes (up to 90!) this number could be way higher. We want your offer for 500 screenshots, you will get paid for every individual screenshot (so if you bid $500 and generated 2024 screenshots you would get $2024 - of course a $500 bid is WAY too high, so don't consider this :))