PLEASE READ THROUGH ENTIRE PROJECT BEFORE BIDDING. GENERIC BIDS OR BIDS WITHOUT A PORTFOLIO WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED. THANKS!
I need a set of architectural floor plans cleaned and rendered for print and for the web. I would provide the following files (REALLY GENERIC samples are attached to this project to provide enough info for an accurate bid):
- cambridge07 (fourth file will be included only occasionally, as this only occurs in a three story house plan)
and would need you to return the following file to me:
- sampleFinished (hi-res, 8.5"x11", for web and print)
with the following exceptions:
- along with the room title designations (LIVING ROOM, KITCHEN, etc.), list the room dimensions provided in the floor plans, ex. 12'x15'
- arrangement may alter a little (may need the house title (CAMBRIDGE in this case), and other identifying information, added, but I’ll get the final format to you once I have actual data for you. the attached files are simply to provide you info in order to formulate a bid
- the colored rendering can be a directly frontal view, no angle, if that makes it easier. You could simply clean up the image in cambridge01 (remove stray lines, etc) and colorize, maybe a charcoal filter to smooth the colors
Here’s where it gets fun… the housing company needs this process done for several unique designs (somewhere between 24 and 30 designs).
Please let your bid meet the following:
- your bid should reflect what it would cost PER DESIGN. For instance, if your bid is $2.50 per design (ha!! that would be nice...) and the builder needs 30 designs done, you'll make $2.50 per design, $75.00 total.
- i'll be able to provide the files on Friday, July 7th, and would need them returned as they are completed, all of them being completed by July 21st.
- once a winning bidder is selected, i'll use the first design as a test of your competency. we'll agree on a final format, and then you can do the remaining designs according to that format.
This project could potentially be the start of an ongoing relationship; not necessarily with this type of project, but with other design, logo design, possibly web design projects.
thanks for bidding!!!
P.S. Let me know if you need any more info. thanks!
14 freelancers are bidding on average $75 for this job
pls check PMB for similar samples,pls visit my web site for quality work--www.3dndesign.com---thank you.
I can clean up the design for you. Please see [url removed, login to view] for my works.
Hi, my name is Justin. I'm a senior at the University of Missouri, majoring in Information Technologies. If you have a second please check PM for my portfolio. Thanks, Justin
My design centre has designed and developed large number of individual parts and assemblies for all applications, as well as consumer products. Some of products are based in next categories like: aerospace, weapons, au Daha Fazla
Hi, I have had vast experience in rendering using 3smax for the arschitects & interior designiers, I posess a large database of textures & models which would help me deliver your work faster & reduce iteration, As i wo Daha Fazla
i can do that for you. plz visit [url removed, login to view] There you can evaluate regarding my potential. Waiting for your Reply
we can do this rendering project by using latest autodesk software like [url removed, login to view] for u r replay
In business, I Believe that... A Good Service is a Good Quality at an Affordable Price. Please feel free to contact me. I am an Architect, and to provide you the service that you need is my business. I am easy to deal Daha Fazla
We are a small company with a core business into CAD drawings. Please do contact us. Thanks.