St Monty poster brief
We want the person looking at the poster to see an image and the image tells them exactly what the words below state. Please focus on highlighting the quality of the food and the price point. We need to ensure the customer understands the $[url removed, login to view] is only for the week of trial and that this is half price. They also need to understand that they must place their order via the website.
This poster (A3) will be placed in a lunch room/office and attempting to get as many people in that office to see it, read it and participate in the half price trial week. This same poster will be printed on A4 and placed on each person’s desk.
Who we are
St Monty was founded out of our existing business of 7 years, B2B Wholesale. We have been working in suburban Melbourne and are tired of paying excessive prices for average food quality. One of our existing staff is a Chef and suggested we could offer a high quality lunch pack for $7-$[url removed, login to view] delivered. We have spent 12 months developing the business ensuring we can offer our customers something special, something exciting for lunch that isn’t over priced. Our marketing Strategy is based on introducing our offering to businesses in suburban Melbourne via a face to face meeting with the office manager or HR manager. We offer each business we approach a 5 day trial with our menu at ½ price. The offer is passed onto the staff and they order individually if they wish. The intent is to have as many of the staff within that business order at least one half price lunch to experience what we have to offer. Once they try it we believe they will continue to order on a regular basis.
What the customer gets
We sell lunch packs made up of a wrap or Baguette or toasted sandwich or soup or salad plus a muffin or slice plus a piece of seasonal fruit. The lunch pack starts at $7 and ranges to $[url removed, login to view], delivery is included in this price. Half price is $[url removed, login to view] or $[url removed, login to view] depending on what they order including delivery.
What we want the customer to know from this A3 poster
We want the poster to describe what we offer using a combination of words and images
• Delivered to your workplace between 9am and 12pm
• The food is fresh & the most amazing lunch you can imagine.
• 5 days at ½ price with a a trial start date ………… end date ………….
• Great value from $[url removed, login to view] with no further obligation to order
• Interntaionally trained Chef preparing exquisite food
• All orders placed online
What we want the customer to feel from the poster
• That our business is young, fresh and innovative
• Unique and tasty lunch designed by a high end Chef
• Easier than making your lunch or going to a cafe
• The trial only lasts 5 days so they should maximize the opportunity and not miss out
• The website is secure
• People that are busy can save the time required to make their lunch or going out to get their lunch
Our Website which is still under development can be viewed at [url removed, login to view]