I need a custom sign done for my real estate business. The sign has very strict restrictions and all of them will have to be met and approved by my corporate office. Payment will be released once approved by my corporate office.
- Sign Size: 24" x 30"
- Colors: Must be done using PMS colors for the printer
- At minimum, sign must be 50% PMS color 200 (Keller Williams Red color)
- Logos: Attached below, if you use the linear logo it must be 4.25" in height (and proportional in width). If you use the stacked logo, it must be 5" in height (and proportional in width). Logos are below in jpeg and .ai format
- Under the Keller Williams portion, "Atlanta Midtown" must be added under the logo
- The sign should incorporate the following items in addition to the logo:
- My team's name and/or logo (logo attached below, it is not necessary to use it, but the team name must be displayed)
- Phone Number
- Keller Williams Logo must be larger than our teams personal logo or name
- I will provide phone number, website, etc to the winner in a personal email
- Very clean, modern, crisp
- Uncomplicated design, straight lines, very high end
- My clients are in the luxury market, so the sign should read as something "luxury" and "expensive"
9 freelancers are bidding on average $368 for this job
Hello sir, We are ready to design your [url removed, login to view] will work until you get 100% [url removed, login to view] refer to the'Message Inbox'for further details,portfolio,sample works.
Hi! I would love to work on your real estate sign creation. have completed very similar projects. Please see the "Inbox message board for further details and samples. Thank you!
Hi, I'm an experienced graphic designer. Kindly check your PM for details. Thank you.
We are a web-based provider of graphic design company, who have been engaged in design for 7 years and created various of logos, websites(HTML, CSS, PHP, WordPress, Ecommerce), UI, graphics and animations.
I'm ready to start right now. Just finished an illustration for a childrens book. See all of my work at www.spencerwoodhouse.com. Get a hold of me via private message and we can start on this right away.