I need a scatcher/drafter to convert a technical block diagram into a line-art drawing.
The drawing includes the following objects:
1) several human faces or full figures holding phones and computers
2) one operations centre (perhaps a building)
3) one or two vehicles
About 12-14 objects altogether in an A4 landscape drawing.
The drawing guidelines are:
1) must look artistic, not technical
2) should be a minimalist design
3) white ink on black background
4) bold white lines, thinning out at ends, like brush strokes
5) flowy round lines, avoid sharp corners
6) incomplete outlines of objects, like a scatch.
Please use these as very broad guidelines, apply your own sense to create this drawing.
Please supply some examples of your line-art work to help me make a selection.
This project is related to another project I posted: "Sales flyer/brochure - one page".
29 freelancers are bidding on average $169 for this job
[url removed, login to view] -- I would LOVE this project! You get the quality you pay for, so please review my portfolio before awarding the project!