Task: I prepared wireframes for the lobby and game screens. Your task is to make them breath.(see attachment)
I need a sleek and eye-candy visual interface design for our online backgammon game site. You have to emphasise on concepts of 'cheating' & 'entertainment' with the colors,shapes and forms you're going to utulise in your design. Your design must make the player to feel ' I 'should' play this game" .
General structure of 3D/2D boards, Logo of the game, and !Cheat button's graphics will stay as they are and will be reused (I provided them in the attach.)..The rest will be your job.
- Design graphics of interfeace and buttons and background and boxes and etc..
- Change color theme of 2D board and make it look more joyfull,colorfull,mischievious, reflecting the fun of cheating and eye candy.. Checkers of 2D also needs to be changed in color and shape.
- Checkers of 3D board needs to be changed with a more beautiful one..( Recent 3d checkers dont seem to be compatible with the board image right now )
- New Dice image is needed due to new design.
- New Dialog boxes ( i mean the little popup windows appearing when clicked on some buttons) need to be redesigned too.
You may check the current draft screens from [url removed, login to view] ,- you need to click "play as guest" button to enter the game client on the main page.-
(We used those graphics and the interface during development stage while determining the functionilities, but they are quite bulky and not compatible to our game conncept.)
Wireframes in the attachment:
- I adjusted the game-table screen pixel by pixel in [url removed, login to view] wireframe ( the area was small and there were several game components to be placed in the design, so i had to do fine craft pixel by pixel)... So, i advise you to adhere to those dimensions and placements and alingments, though you may slightly modify them during design ( for [url removed, login to view]) ( as long as the window size is 970x655 at max.)..But i didnt paid as much attention to [url removed, login to view] wireframe dimensions, you are more free to resize the dimensions of components.
As you will notice some elements are removed or added in my wireframe design when you compare with the draft screens... Therefore, pls always refer to wireframes,not draft screens!
Pls either send your portfolio or some mockups for wireframes while bidding.
7 freelancers are bidding on average $671 for this job
Hello there! Professional Senior Designer here, Web & Print Design. Logos and Interfaces with extensive portfolio for review. Only ORIGINAL hand made work. Kindly check your PM for details. Thanks, Daniel.
Hi, please check PMB for portfolio and details, thanks.
I can help by recreating the visual game elements to look more colorful and more 3D. The graphic elements within the wireframe will have a lot more "Pop" and "Wow" effect. I can see exactly what needs to be done and I Daha Fazla
I am a professional graphic designer with 5 years expirience. Will be pleasure to work for you. Check Pm to see some my previous works.
Hi, Please come on PMB so that we can discuss about the project and start it asap. Regards Prakash