I need an iPad app that will basically be an image viewing gallery, with a couple of special features:
- InApp purchase of new “image packs”
- Push notification when new image packs are available for download
- Display images in groups of four thumbnails or single full page (using shrink/stretch gestures)
- Display full page images with or without subtitles (using swipe up for subtitle/down for no)
- Allow each image to have a number of different subtitles that can be scrolled by swiping in the subtitle area on the bottom of each image
- Allow automatic slideshow if user chooses
- Triple tap to make the screen go black (but not turn off – back on with single tap)
- App to ignore power saving and auto-off and stay open even with no activity
My understanding is this is technically quite an easy app to produce so I also need the developer to help me make it look very professional and elegant.
When a single tap, the translucent “Cog” settings icon allows the user to access the following items in the setting area:
1) Quit the app
2) Buy and download new image packs (InApp purchase)
3) Select which previously purchased image pack/s to use in current slideshow
a) Review images and subtitles
i) View images & subtitles
ii) Add subtitles
iii) Exclude/hide specific images &/or subtitles from view
iv) Reset to default images and subtitles (with “Are you sure” warning)
4) General settings
a) Automatic slideshow time between images
b) Subtitle font size
5) “About this app” page with links to external website
The app will ship with 8 default images and subtitles so the user can see how it works without having to purchase more image packs, but the idea is to encourage InApp purchases. I will supply all images and subtitles to you.
I am technically intelligent so the process of making new image packs available doesn’t need to be super-easy, just workable. You will have to tell me what size/format the images and accompanying subtitles need to be in.
The iPad version is first priority but if you are also capable of doing a tablet version too, please include the price for that too.
I have been told that it is against Apple's design rules to have a "Quit" option in the settings section so please ignore that requirement.
Bu iş için 11 freelancer ortalamada $989 teklif veriyor
Hello Sir, We can make this ios app, please check the PM. Thanks.
Hi , there I have developed some iOS apps. So you might confirm my [login to view URL] check my PMB.
Hi! Please check private message box for detail. Thanks
Hello Sir, Kindly check your PMB Details. Thanks & Regards, SevenStar Infotech.
Hello, Thanks for posting the project on Freelancer, the project requirements completely falls under our domain and where this project exactly matches with our technical strengths and our abilities to deliver the wo Daha Fazla
I have 4+ years in mobile development experience. Let me do this project for you.
" 13th - warrior is very talented employee. The work they completed was according to the specification defined in the proposal. The quality of the work was above and beyond expected. 13th warrior made improvements that Daha Fazla
Sounds like a great project - I'm an English speaking UK based iOS developer. Be pleased to hear from you.
Hi, we have expertise in HTML5 / CSS3 (Mobile Browser Compatible), jQuery, iPhone Apps, Android Apps & iPad Apps Development, PHP, MySQL, .Net, OsCommerce, Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal, Magento, ZenCart. You can see more Daha Fazla
We are an officially registered company called Crimson Coders and we are a group of Harvard computer science students who develop world class apps and websites. We have a team of more than 10 developers ready to work f Daha Fazla