Application Requirement :
1. Application aim is to forward traffic of selected applications(game)to our linux (proxy)servers via SSH connection , thus the selected application traffic will go through linux server then only to destination server .
2. We might have multiple linux (proxy)server for user to choose to connect , users are not allowed to add server by themselves , server list will be sync with our application server.
3. Supported games or application shows to user , user are not allowed to add games or application by themselves , the game list will be sync with our application server. The game / application traffic is control by port to allow or disallow pass through .(example : 1234-1240,0 (only traffic from port 1234-1240 is passing through ) , 0 ( 0 means all port is passing ))
4. Option for admin to control/limit user bandiwidth .
5. Must be compatible with any version of Windows & MAC OS (XP home ,XP Pro , VISTA , windows 7 , 32 or 64 bit)
6. Button for user to ping ,connect , Free Trial , Subscribe. Ping is to ping all the linux servers we have to get single result . Connect is to connect to a chosen linux server .
7. Free Trial and Subscribe button link to web page . (-option : tick and untick / default untick)
8. Small icon or indicator at system tray to show user whether he is connected to our servers. (like Local area network icon)
9. During installation of client apps , it should detect if there's any similar software installed in the pc , then offer to uninstall the third party software before installing.
10. Authentication will be done by existing central server .
11. When application is launched , user must log in to linux server in order to play the game in our application .If need to bypass our application , just close it thoroughly , another word once application is closed/disconnected , the game will traffic will go directly .
12. Forward TCP & UDP traffic - option box for tick/ untick TCP / UDP
13. A Box for us to put in up to 7 headlines which link to webpage for NEWS.
14. Chart/ Graph for daily online user amount , System bandwith usage , user bandwith usage (traffic monitoring tools )
15. User online list (online username, ip , bandwith usage ) (record can be saved by presetting days, default = 7 days )
16. Since this is online game application, the latency performance of the application will be very important,thus it will be benchmark by our legacy application ([url removed, login to view])
The flow would be like the link above too , using Putty to connect to 1 of our Proxy server , then use proxifier to redirect the traffic to our Proxy server via Putty .
This application's aim is to combine putty and proxifier with extra features to redirect TCP&UDP traffic to our proxy servers.