I am looking for a flyer to be designed as part of a project. Think PERSONAL TRAINING (exercise & fitness). It MUST have the following requirements listed below, and I have included the EXACT information I want the designer to input on the flyer in brackets (text). As well I've included the pictures that I want included on the flyer. There is a bit of flexibility in this project i.e. I have indicated in certain areas where I want you to use your imagination and just touch up the wording – making sure that it sounds professional and succinct.
1) The promotional flyer has the personal trainer's details: Name – (Linn Win), email – (first name last name at live dot com, physical address – (76 Diorella Drive, North Park, Auckland 2013, New Zealand); qualifications – (BSR Sport & Exercise Science) N.B. Freelancer wouldn't allow me to post my contact details unless I paid money so my email is just the first name followed by the last name at live dot com.
2) The promotional flyer indicates the target client (The target client is young professionals i.e. 20 somethings who have just entered the workforce and who are females. I will allow you, the designer to make it sound more sophisticated but just make sure you keep it short and concise).
3) The promotional flyer indicates the product and/or service offered by the personal trainer (1 hour personal training sessions, specialising in strength training, weight loss, weight gain or muscular endurance. Once again I will allow you the designer to make sure everything is grammatically touched up and please ensure the sentences are put together in a sophisticated and straight to the point manner).
4) The total area of the promotional flyer is filled with 25-50% pictures.
5) The promotional flyer indicates a call to action to contact the personal trainer (i.e. call now or email for your first free consolation etc etc)
6) The promotional flyer indicates how to call to action (make it up)
7) The promotional flyer has an inspirational statement indicating how to overcome barriers (I will let you choose one for me).
8) The promotional flyer indicates a pricing system ($75 for new clients per hour & $65 for clients who have been with me for longer than one year).
9) The promotional flyer includes a guarantee statement (make it up please)
10) The promotional flyer includes a testimonial statement (Make one up please)
11) The promotional flyer has a creative statement to entice clients (e.g. prizes)
12) The promotional flyer is on one A4 page that is double sided.