We are looking for an experienced and creative logo/brand designer, to design a new logo for our beauty-related business. Our requirements (as below) are very specific, so kindly only respond if you satisfy them all :
1. a Muslim designer, ideally with an interest in Islamic art and products (this is directly relevant to the brief so, however talented you are, please do not apply for this work if you do not satisfy this requirement);
2. a proven track record, with a portfolio we may view before making this appointment;
3. availability and willingness to communicate by telephone as well as online/email;
4. agreement to produce two alternative logos, to allow us to select the one we prefer;
5. payment on successful completion of the assignment; and
6. if this first assignment completes successfully, willingness to work with our existing website designer to brand and develop the related website in due course.
We anticipate working with the successful provider on an ongoing basis, including to design a new catalogue and various merchandising and promotional materials.
We have strong ideas of our own regarding the logo/brand, so you must be willing to listen and able to translate our vision into something real, as well as offering your own original ideas and designs.
Please do not bid for this work unless you really do have capacity to complete it on the agreed timescale. If you win the bid and then fail to progress as agreed, the engagement will be terminated and relevant feedback logged.
Further details will be provided by pm once the work is awarded.
16 freelancers are bidding on average $70 for this job
I am new here so you might not see any review. I am a product Designer with Graphics as my majors. I prefer working in vector base softwares for logos. Check PM please. Thank you, Sana.