I'm opening a new direct selling company and I need a logo.
Here are some key details needed to create the logo:
1. The name of the company is La Vita - which means "the life" in Italian;
2. We selected an Italian name to associate with the image of Italy as a casual, wonderful, beautiful place to live and visit, enjoy an ideal location and life and we want to leverage the current image of Italy as a sort of utopian geography in the minds of people worldwide;
3. La Vita will offer truly disruptive products and services not previously seen in any direct marketing company;
4. The products, services and tools will create a very strong sense of community or tribe or family for everyone involved;
5. We want the name La Vita to become synonmous with living an ideal lifestye. In fact, our core offering is called the IDEAL Lifestyle where IDEAL is an acronym for a process we pursue with each distributor;
6. Some of our product offering have Italian names as well - like Mia Vita (my life), Bella Vita (beautiful life), Un Vita (one life), etc.
7. We want the logo to simple, clean, very recognizable, hidden or veiled meaning or graphics would be great if possible;
8. We will have multiple product lines that distributors can use to make money including health products, business productivity tools, personal financial managment, marketing tools, etc."
9. A key proprietary element of the company will be that we provide business and product systems individually tailored to each distributor rather than developing a single system and attempting to cram every distributors round body (using my body as an example) into the companies square hole.
10. We need the logo ASAP.
Please send 2 (two) jpg images of previous work. No other communication is needed. Please do NOT leave a generic PM (any bids including PMs will be automatically deleted).
(please bid between $50-$100
76 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 64$ teklif veriyor
Good stuff ain't cheap, and cheap stuff ain't good...Please see my PM and will explain to you why should your logo design cost more than your lunch