I am launching a new software program called RhymeIt, a rhyming dictionary for Windows. I need a logo and icon for the program. Here are the details:
- logo for software product "RhymeIt" a Rhyming Dictionary software program
- logo should include the product title "RhymeIt"
- should be clean design with a white/transparent background
- it is a Windows product, so something in the Windows XP style and
color-scheme would look good. However, feel free to use whatever colors, design, style or style you think is appropriate and looks best.
- It is a dictionary that will be used by songwriters and poets (artistic
types) to help them find word rhymes. Since it is a dictionary, maybe it
should have an authoritative and professional feel? Much like an
encyclopedia or the covers you see on paper/book dictionaries. Some
suggestions for "objects" to include might be books or words (but other idea are welcome, don't limit yourself!).
- use whatever graphics program you want (AI, Photoshop, Corel, etc.), final delivery will include the original native format so that I can make changes or save to different resolutions if needed
- in addition to the logo, I also need a program icon (what the user will
see on their Windows desktop or in the Start menu). It should look as
much as possible like the logo, but it has to be scaled much smaller, such as 16x16 pixels. Due to the size, any text in the logo will probably have to be removed, leaving just the major design elements.
- delivery will also include a .ICO format file of the icon with 48x48, 32x32, 16x16 sizes, each in 32bit color depth (Windows XP format with semi-transparency) and 8bit (256 colors)
In summary, you will provide a full size logo AND an icon version
that can be scaled to very small sizes. The images will be delivered in
original AI/Corel vector format, and I will own all rights to the design.
To give me an idea of your design work please provide a link to your
portfolio. If you have some ideas for the logo, a mockup would be even
I can provide the winning bidder with an alpha version of the RhymeIt
program if that would help give you a better idea about the program. I
can also provide screenshots.
I am not in a rush to get this job done. So, if you can offer any discount
for a lower-priority job I would be very interested in that. I am single
person operation with a small budget, so any way to keep costs down would be helpful. However, I want a quality logo and I am willing to pay a fair price for a good quality design and professional service.
I've tried my best to anticipate your questions and make my requirements clear, but if you need more information or clarifications on anything please ask in the private message board.
Bu iş için 56 freelancer ortalamada $62 teklif veriyor
Gfreelance: I can do your logo with either a 3D or 2D look. Please check out my website at www.jfmooreart.com. We could also do a barter deal where no money exchanges hands. Flipper
Hello, Please check out my website - [login to view URL] . If I'm chosen, we'll be able to work together on a real-time basis via MSN messenger or ICQ. Kind regards, Odelia.
Hello. Allow a degree in graphics and photo at the Penn State University to develop a clean and professional logo for your program. I'll supply vector art with paths in tact so that you have no background. I'm think Daha Fazla