Kindly send proposals for the high level requirement as described below:
Suggestions on colours in the logo are welcomed. Preferably 2 colour logo.
I would like a PSD and eps format of the final logo design in high resolution.
I would also require a vector format of the logo.
This project involves designing a 5 page static professional website using html for a software consulting company..
I would like a PSD of the final site design with all elements on different layers.
**_Company Letterhead design_**
Letterhead must be delivered in standard A4 page size in eps, psd and word formats, letterhead must capture company name, logo and the telephone, fax, email and web address information. Background watermark logo is desirable.
**_Business cards design_**
Business cards must be designed to 90mm long by 54mm high and will be delivered in eps, psd and word formats. Information on the card will include Company Name / Logo
Mobile Phone Number
I need a four page brochure for four software products (one page for each product). Functional details of these products will be provided later.
· I would own full rights to all design/images created and the coder agrees not to provide these images again.
· There needs to be some correlation between all the above designs. I would like these designs to look professional but not to busy.
Please ask if you have any questions.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Internet Explorer 5.0 +