I have a website.
It currently has over 11,300 videos on the site. The videos are not user generated, only we upload them. They are in wmv format.
This app will not get the video feeds from our current server.
We are in the process of making another site which should be done shortly. The videos will be optimized for mobile. There will be different qualities, depending on the devices its being streamed to. The android users will either use the low or medium(HQ) quality. The app and the desktop website will be synced. For example, if someone "likes" a video on the mobile device, it will be added in the website as well.
ok... i wanted to make a similar app like youtube features... app will work in landscape and portrait mode as well.
1. Logo will be on the top left.
2. Search bar will be to the right of the logo.
3. The app starting landing page will be the most Recent Videos. Will be a thumbnail on the left and Title, Speaker, Dated Added, and Length to the right of the thumbnail.
4. When you click on "Menu", the tabs on the bottom will include: Recent, Speakers, Categories, Popular, Search, and Settings.
5. When you click on Speakers, it will present a list of speakers in alphabetical order by last name. They're are over 250 speakers so if someone wants to do a fast scroll down, they can just hold and drag the scroll on the right as they scroll down and letters will pop up.
6. When you click on Categories, it will present a list of categories in alphabetical order. Some Categories will have subcategories. Then when a subcategory is selected, all videos that are under that sub-category will show (most recently added videos will be on top.
7. Clicking on Popular will show most watched videos that day, and on top you can change it to this week, this month, this year, all time.
8. Clicking on Recent will go back to the home page.
9. Search will open the search page with history of searches.
When a Video has been clicked on: (portrait view, same layout as Youtube app)
10. Top left will still be our logo.
11. To the right of that will be "Like", "Favorite", "Share", "Copy URL". Users will have to sign into there account to user these features.
12. The video will be on the top half of the screen.
13. 3 tabs will be under that. (Info Tab, which will have all info on the video: Speaker, Title, Length, Category, Language, Date Recorded, Date Added, Views) (Related Videos Tab, which will have the videos with the most similar keywords in title) (Comments, which will have comments people have left)
When a Video has been selected (landscape view, same layout as Youtube app)
14. Video will play full screen, when video is tapped, user can choose to view with HQ on or off, if tapped again, it will pause video.
15. User can scrub through the video with same enlarge dragger.. like youtube has.
The Project Budget is for both apps
Only serious bidders who are willing to start a long business relationship.