I'm looking for a skilled CSSer to work with on future projects. This is a small one to test you out. Really should take you about only about two hours maximum to do- if you're good at CSS you can do it in about an hour; my budget is about $20 on this one.
Project summary: Tweak a little CSS on a current Wordpress site to match one “master” JPG/PSD of how it should look. 95% of the CSS is complete, you should need to finish the rest out.
1. Background: On master PSD/JPG, you should see the dotted repeating background behind the slideshow- this needs to be implemented.
2. Increase the height red bar on top of the menu to be about 3 pixels higher.
3. Make sure site logo graphic is flush (completely touching) the top of the navigation menu.
4. Get homepage's main content text “Welcome to my site” to match appearance of master PSD/JPG
5. Make sure navigation menu's dropdown menu list items have proper rollover effect to match master PSD/JPG
6. Make sure homepage's slideshow gallery's text div dimensions match master PSD/JPG