I'm looking for writers who are interested in contributing photography related guides to my blog. My photography blog ([url removed, login to view]) covers seascape and long exposure based photography pictures with the occasional how to guide. I'm looking to expand the articles on my website to assist users looking to further learn about photgraphy. Content that I'm looking for includes:
- Basic to advanced guides explaining photography techniques.
- Processing techniques in Lightroom or Photoshop.
Where possible it would be helpful if images/screenshots were included within the article to better assist readers.
The content must be:
- Somewhat different to your everyday photography how to articles
- Most importantly, be interesting to read.
Price is flexible based on content. Desirable if you have demonstrated photography experience.
If you're interested in this job, please send through:
- Rough article ideas you may have
- Photography experience (blog, flickr, deviantart, etc)
- Previous articles written