**** I will only reply to custom responses, not generic ones***
I have a Custom Binder Project that only required Adjusting for final print ready art NOT FULL DESIGN.
I had and in house designer who no longer works with us that mostly finished this project. However some elements need to be cleaned up before it is set of to print. Everything has already been built in Layered illustrator Files just need final tweaking. Not redesigned.
Some examples of these adjustment are including but not limited to:
- Flipping images that are used as backgrounds,
- Lining up text.
- Fonts and colors made uniform throughout the project.
- 1 Page Text inserted into already designed sheet
- Adjusting to the manufacturer specs and templates
- Making sure no logos or images have been distorted in any way.
- Adjusting gradients to all match across the tabs.
Here are the elements for the entire project.
Final Art to be Layered Illustrator Files
1. 1x Binder Cover with full bleed for printing an production.
2. 10x full color 2 side tabs
We will provide all Image, Files, templates and logos and anything else needed for the winning bidder
I attached a non print ready cover and Sample of what 1 tab looks like. to see where the project is at. It is almost completed!