I need 8 buttons creating which will be used on a touch screen interface. The buttons need to be blue in colour and similar to those on the iphone application, ie square with rounded corners, containing text and an image. They need to be around 3cm square, have 3-dimensional aspects and look very good!
The buttons I need are, along with the corresponding label:
1. 'Cards' This needs a picture of a greeting card in the background of the button
2. 'Mugs' This needs a picture of a mug (cup) in the background
3. 'Invitations' - This needs a picture indicating a wedding invitation in the background
4. 'Flowers' - Picture of flowers
5. 'T-Shirts' - Picture of a T-shirt with a logo on it
6. 'Business' - I need inspiration from you as to what the picture will look like
7. 'Calendars' - Picture of a calendar
8. 'Gifts' - Picture of a Teddy bear
I'm also looking for a graphic designer to join my existing team of talented individuals who together building touch screen customer interaction systems.
I need someone who I can give rough design requirements to and you'll be able to turn them into a design for a rich user interface. You don't need to build it, I already have a team that can do that. You'll create psd and images etc and turn requirements into output quickly. Communication using Skype. I have a lot of working coming up and need fast reliable people capable of producing high quality work.
I'm using this project to identify a company/individuals to work with in the future.
Please send me samples of your previous work.
Hi, I'm a professional illustrator/designer/Photoshop artist. I would love to work on your project. See my PMB [url removed, login to view] you.
28 freelancers are bidding on average $309 for this job
I would love to work for you & I would be interested in a long-term collaboration. Thank you! Portfolios: [url removed, login to view] , [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view]
Hi, My name's Luke - a professional graphic designer - Artful in brand identity, Illustration, photography and innovative design [url removed, login to view] check your [url removed, login to view]
Ohh This sounds intriguing! Please have a look at my portfolio --I would in Photoshop as well as Corel. I am reliable and creative. --Paula [url removed, login to view]