I'm putting five .png files into a Powerpoint (attached).
I need someone to use Photoshop to make a few very specific changes, then put the images back into the Powerpoint.
1) All five images have either "AT&T" or "Carrier" in the top left. That needs to say "Rogers" in all five.
2) In "Upload Photos..." it need to have two different pictures of babies instead of what's there now.
3) In "View Poll Results", there are two places (the graph and the button) where it says "What is the Best Kool-Aid Flavor". Instead, it needs to say "At What Age Was Your Child Potty-Trained?". In the button, it can be cut off (as it is now).
4) In "Browse Forums", remove completely the button that says "DCSportbikes". Replace "Welcome Center" with "Welcome Centre" (note spelling) but leave the text for this title. Instead of the next three titles and content, put the titles "Pregnancy", "Babies", and "Toddlers". For the Pregnancy text, put "Trying or about to deliver? Get advice and support from others." For Babies, put "Sleep, breastfeeding, nutrition, and everything else related to your little one". For Toddlers, put "From first steps to first words, talk about your toddler." Cut off whatever text doesn't fit.
5) In "Receive Push.." you'll have to replace the text in the pop-up. I'll give you the precise text as part of the project (don't want to post it here).
6) In "Post and Reply", replace the text between Quotes with "I've been able to get my baby to sleep by singing to her", and the text "cool" with the text "what song do you sing?"
When you're done, I'll need the images as JPEGs (or PNGs) and the Powerpoint complete with changes.
Consider your job complete. Please see PMB for details thanks