We are building location based service for iPhone together with development team.
There is a clear vision for this service iPhone interface, but we need a designer who creates photoshop files that:
1. Follow benchmark screenshots that can be found on attachment
2. Are very much like benckmark screenshots but still different so that "design looks like us"
3. Are very styled and same quality of details and ideas as these benchmark screenshots
- Not all the pages are listed on this attachment but majority of them.
- We require good graphic and UI vision from the designer as usability and sleek looks is everything
- Some pages we don't have good sample/benchmark to so those have to be designed from the scratch
- Besides these pages, there are also some information / notification pop-ups and info screens that need nice apple/our style approach
- All the copywriting is done by us, so this is solely design/UI need
We are looking forward to start immediately. This should not take long as as benchmark screenshots as 70-80% there with little twist
- We expect main pages been done by 19th of May and everything week later.
- Besides email and PMB, we require access to talk/chat over the Skype
- Daily communications
- photoshop files over the email/PMB