3D VEHICLE WRAP Design/three dimensional image design


Full Steam Eco Car Wash Australia is looking for a Graphic Designer to create a 3D VEHICLE WRAP Design signage for a fleet of Mercedes Benz Sprinter vans (short base, low roof- images of these vans are available in the Internet).

Steam Car Wash Franchise network, operating Australia wide. We use the latest ECO-friendly SteamJet technology for car cleaning and our main visual themes are steam, dragon from our logo and clean car.

We would like to get an appealing for potential clients three dimensional image with our main characters, logo, phone number and website address.

It might be interior of the dragon house with our company logo dragon in it, or whatever you think will work.

Before bidding, please consider the following:

1)Bids are not considered without a visual image of your idea submitted.

2) First milestone of no more than 60% of the project cost is only on artwork approval remaining 40% milestone on approved artwork.

Thank you!

Beceriler: 3B Tasarım, Grafik Tasarımı, Photoshop

Daha fazlasını gör: create vehicle wrap design, CAR WRAP DESIGN, wrap graphic design, interior design website, wrap graphic designer, work available in australia, website on interior designer, website designer in australia, visual designer 3d, vehicle wrap graphic design, vehicle wrap designer, the latest logo design, steam logo designer, steam logo design, signage graphic designer, photoshop technology design, photoshop number design, photoshop for interior designer, photoshop for interior design, photoshop 3d, number design photoshop, mercedes benz logo design, low cost website design company, low cost logo, low cost interior design

İşveren Hakkında:
( 2 değerlendirme ) Balmoral, Australia

Proje NO: #4437029

10 freelancers are bidding on average $1033 for this job


We are all set to deliver a 3D VEHICLE WRAP. Few stuffs we need to start for the sample layout. Kindly check message box for more details.

in %bids___i_period_sub_35% gün içinde750%project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_37% %project_currencyDetails_code_sub_38%
(147 Değerlendirme)

Ready to Start, Will Try to Give You Our 100% Effort for Your Satisfaction with our Service. Please check your PMB.

in %bids___i_period_sub_35% gün içinde787%project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_37% %project_currencyDetails_code_sub_38%
(17 Değerlendirme)

Hello! I'm a graphic designer. Please check me via portfolio & choose me for your project. I will start work for you now. We wish cooperate with you. Thank you!

in %bids___i_period_sub_35% gün içinde787%project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_37% %project_currencyDetails_code_sub_38%
(16 Değerlendirme)

Hello I'm a professional graphic designer, interested in your project. If you award me this I can provide you with quality work in less time and cheap rate. You may check my design skill from my portfolio. Awaiti Daha Fazla

in %bids___i_period_sub_35% gün içinde825%project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_37% %project_currencyDetails_code_sub_38%
(5 Değerlendirme)

Australian based design professional ready to start now. Wrap experience including vehicles and the monorail in Sydney. Fast, efficient and effective. See my portfolio and PM for more info.

in %bids___i_period_sub_35% gün içinde1200%project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_37% %project_currencyDetails_code_sub_38%
(4 Değerlendirme)

Hi, We are professional product designers having 7+ years experience in CAD/CAM & Solidworks. e.g-2D/3D Modeling,drifting,assembly and manufacturing with Magics/Geomagic Studio softwares. Deliverable outputs are in STL Daha Fazla

in %bids___i_period_sub_35% gün içinde825%project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_37% %project_currencyDetails_code_sub_38%
(1 Yorum)

Hi, Veltrod Software services is a global software consulting company specialized in providing Mobile applications, Social media frameworks and eCommerce solutions. Leveraging best-in-class people, processes, and t Daha Fazla

in %bids___i_period_sub_35% gün içinde1339%project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_37% %project_currencyDetails_code_sub_38%
(2 Değerlendirme)

hi i agree your terms, I am 3d professional modeler having 5 years of experience in industry wish to take up this project. please see u r pmb for my work samples

in %bids___i_period_sub_35% gün içinde1400%project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_37% %project_currencyDetails_code_sub_38%
(0 Değerlendirme)

Hi, please check PM

in %bids___i_period_sub_35% gün içinde1102%project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_37% %project_currencyDetails_code_sub_38%
(0 Değerlendirme)

Hi! Australian Marketing and Design Professional here. I've had experience making car wraps before and I would really enjoy the opportunity to work on this project. I have created a wealth of marketing material for co Daha Fazla

in %bids___i_period_sub_35% gün içinde1312%project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_37% %project_currencyDetails_code_sub_38%
(0 Değerlendirme)