[url removed, login to view] is a fantasy cricket portal. It was launched in March 2014, in advance of the IPL 7 season.
We are looking to upgrade our website and provide some advanced features for some of the functionality we already support, specifically draft. Our Fantasy Cricket model lets users "draft" players IPL style. For more detail on what our current draft supports, check the Fantasy Help section
We are looking for advanced programmers who can provide us references. You should have worked on a similar interactive portal before and should be skilled PHP developers. Advanced communication skills, good project management and on-time delivery a must.
Here are some of the key changes we want to make, in addition to making our existing draft feature more robust.
1. Revisit the current draft model and make it robust.
2. Provide the ability to preselect players and let them be auto picked during draft. If not preselected, use a pre-defined ranking of players for auto pick. The end user should be able to create their own ranking of players which will be used at the time of draft for auto pick.
3. The amount of time given for each draft pick should be configurable. For example, every user gets 60 seconds to make their selection.
4. Once a user makes a selection, it should move to the next user immediately. Shouldn't have to wait for the time to run out.
5. Provide some information on each player and identify them as bowler, batsman etc. May be have a cricket bat next to a batsman and a ball next to a bowler or when a user hovers over a player, it shows more information about them.
24 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 1795$ teklif veriyor
Hi I work towards providing reliable, relevant and robust IT solutions at most competitive prices to my customers. I ensure 100% customer satisfaction so lets start Thanks