Developer develops and rebuilds [url removed, login to view] into a fully functional Word Press Site.
1. Site stays on Go Daddy Server
2. Developer maintains and "build on the 'existing site's' header"
3. Developer builds a fully functional Word Press Site with "make-shift-windows" (as shown in the attached document) that gives flexibility for featured items, services, or displayed products and services --related and nonrelated--and multimedia. Unlike the example attached, I do not want boxes, I'm only showing boxes to clearly indicate the 3 or 4 sections that I want.
4. Developer must consider the following when placing the window makeshifts: I will be doing: books, blogs, video, audio etc., text, brochure, white papers, flyers, well researched articles, news, e-book, conferences, lectures, seminars, workshops, downloads (once an item is paid for) and for other products and services related and or non-related to the site, and all these shall be for sale. I NEED FLEXIBILITY WITH THE SITE.
Site must setup with security settings for free pdf downloads of a chapter from book or other, samples, also for products full download when an item is paid for. Simultaneously, consumers should be able to purchase or order, pay for, printed or physical items or service using any major credit card.
The site should allow for Pay Pal, and other API - to be exact [url removed, login to view] (I already have this information)
5. Developer must design with growth and expansion in mind.
6. Depending on the outcome of this project, there might be other opportunities for the building of related sites.
Note: The about page attachment is sample of a 3 column setup.
49 freelancers are bidding on average $21/hour for this job
Dear Hiring Manager, My name is Raaz and I am one of the top web developer. Please check my profile and read comments from my previous clients. Let me know if you are interested in my service. Kind Regards, Raaz
Hello, I am willing to work for you, I am experienced wordpress developer having plugin contribution on official WP directory, I can make whatever you want. Thanks, Jawad