We are creating a site with many attributes. I have the domain, and have created a draft with WordPress, but it will need to be remade (not using WordPress).
I would very much like to find someone that we can call upon now and in the future as we continue to make structural updates. All of our work will be under contract, and the individual/team that will be part of our project must be willing to sign the NDA (Non-disclosure agreement).
The site will be used to help people plan trips. Here is the closest example that I could find to what I want: [url removed, login to view] Please keep in mind it will be different, but this is a good example of what we are looking for.
To start the front page needs to be accessible from all devices (PC, Tablet, Phone). But I would like it to be different from the example above. (Needs to be discussed)
I want the individual pages of the site to be well structured, here is a good example: [url removed, login to view] (but not exactly, the main difference being the structure of the site, I want to flow easily, and each section easy to find) (The menus on the top are not clear, etc)
As they say, pictures say 1000 words, and I would like pictures to be easy to upload and share throughout the page. When a photo is clicked on any page, I would like it to pop out and users are able to comment and rate the photos that are uploaded (like a Facebook photo).
Some requirements for this site will be…
• This site allows users to “login/subscribe” (for a cost, and will need all commerce info) and see information that otherwise could not be seen on the central pages (among other things) Similar to the example
• Integration of a calendar/schedule that allows the user to pull information from a drop down (in each section) and also allows them to add their own information. This calendar must have a cascading effect on other sections of the schedule. (Example: If I select December 1ston the calendar, the next section will change to say winter dining options 1, 2, 3, and then I select from those, etc). The user must be able to fill out their own information on the calendar as well.
o This calendar/schedule MUST have the ability to be sent to the users’ cell phone calendar, this piece is essential I would prefer that this be done through the phone’s central calendar (or google calendar) but I am open to other your thoughts and creativity.
• I want users to be able to interact with each other; I want to give them the opportunity to share experiences, share pictures, and give hints, ratings and updates from their trip (similar but not exactly like this: [url removed, login to view]) A forum is not out of the question, but I would love to hear your creative thoughts on it. It is essential that a user is able to interact with their user profile & dashboard. Users also have to have the ability to change their avatar to their custom picture, or preselected ones.
• Charts need to be made easy to search and the users must be able to click the hyperlink easily. Example: [url removed, login to view]
• There will need to be simpler sections/pages/widgets as well, Blog posting area, links to youtube videos, breaking news/twitter ticker, weather center, excel charts that link back to other pages etc. These pages will need to be easy to read and navigate; the right side of this page is a good example: [url removed, login to view]
• I would like to link details that can be found on an 3rd party app to this site, the information is free and will be free to my users as well.
Overall this site needs to be clean professional and up to date; it also has to be personal and have flair.
There is a lot to this project; discussion and creativity will be essential when it comes to getting it right.
Please contact me if you feel that you can partner with me on this project.
It is imperative that there be an open line of communication, especially in the planning and development stages.
Creating a calendar online that can be sent/imported to a subscriber’s phone will be essential. (even as alarm events)
It will need to work on all types of phones as well, Apple, Android, Windows, blackberry etc. http://support.apple.com/kb/PH11510?viewlocale=en_US (just thoughts on how to get it done.
I have seen examples of very impressive wordpress sites. WordPress is permitted as long as you can meet all of the requirements stated above.
47 freelancers are bidding on average $1656 for this job
HI,How are you today?. Just compare my feedback and past work with all your bidders and you will see who is the best. Here is the past work: here: [url removed, login to view] Thank You.
Hi I work towards providing reliable, relevant and robust IT solutions at most competitive prices to my customers. I ensure 100% customer satisfaction so lets start Thanks
Hi, We have a good team of expert coders and designers in New Delhi, [url removed, login to view] have many satisfied clients all over the [url removed, login to view] already have successfully launched many eCommerce,blog, social networking and other websi Daha fazlası