Two stakeholders of our desired application - 1. Students; and 2. Employers. We want a basic application that allow students to sign up and create an online profile. Employers do NOT need to be able to login but will need to be able to search through the list of students based on (1) the location where the student lives; and/or (2) the area within which the individual specialises (e.g. Pharmacy).
So to create this web based application we need the following:
- A web based application based based on the following a html template purchased from [url removed, login to view] as the main style.
- A login and signup section - only need to build it for students as we do not need employers to login to the system for the first release (i.e. they can use the application without logging in to search through students on the system);
- Build a signup with LinkedIn account - i.e. integrate login with LinkedIn;
- Ability for logged in students to edit any profile content;
- Use mod rewrite to create user friendly profile URLs (e.g. [url removed, login to view] instead of [url removed, login to view]) - Must ensure no duplicates possible (i.e. only one user can choose to have the URL [url removed, login to view]; others would have to create their own unique one - e.g. [url removed, login to view]);
- A student search/filter section where employers can search for students based on (1) location where the student lives; and (2) the area within which the individual specialises (e.g. Engineering, Electronics, Medicine, etc).
- The template purchased currently has a menu down the left side of screen. The following menu options (left hand column menu: Profile;
Work; Resume; Blog; Contact). We only want Profile; Resume; and Contact for our basic application.
Profile section: we want much the same as is in the template already + the location of the individual (i.e. what location are they living - e.g. Berlin).
Resume section: we want the first section to be '[our company] Badges', the second section to be Education (as it currently is in the template), the third section to be Work Experience (as it currently is in the template). We do not require the sections Skills and Services from the template for now.
Contact section: we only want the contact form but we want the email to be sent to both the user who owns the profile and to the info@[our company website] email addresses. The subject line should be - "[username] - New Profile Message from your [our company name] user profile". Captcha validation would be good here also before users can send contact.
- Implement SSL (i.e. https for when users are logged in and signing up). We will be purchasing SSL certificate and modifying the current hosting package to facilitate this. As far as I am aware, this will not require extensive work for developer; rather instead it will mean using a SSL secured location for the web files.
This is the first iteration of our basic application and will be further developed in coming months. Therefore, if it gets some traction then there will be further opportunities for work to the freelancer who completes this project.
Database tables required: User; Student; Work Experience (instances of work experience of a given student - e.g. worked in Cafe Bistro 2010 - 2011); Education (instances of education of a given student - e.g. Studied in Berlin University 2000-2005). Note we need a Student table as future iterations will also require Employers to login to our application.
There is a one to many relationship between Student and Work Experience; and a one to many relationship between Student and Education (e.g. a given student [user id 10] may have many instances of education [education id: 10, 11, and 33].
52 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 749€ teklif veriyor
Hi, This is Gopal for STALLIONi, I am comfortable for the terms you described. Shall we discuss about the task? Please text me here when you ready to discuss about the task. Thanks Gopal
Hi I work towards providing reliable, relevant and robust IT solutions at most competitive prices to my customers. I ensure 100% customer satisfaction so lets start Thanks