TITLE: USER EXPERIENCE DESIGNER AND DEVELOPER
TERM: CONTRACT TO HIRE
WHY WE EXIST
We believe that technology only lives up to its promise when it is well designed.
WHAT WE DO
We automate the entire process of the front end of innovation and digitize idea management for organizations worldwide and ambitious innovators. We help companies streamline labor intensive, at times legally prohibitive and often costly aspects of their open innovation – from the experience they provide to their customers, to the tools they use to streamline operations, to the disruptive products they bring to market, to the ways their workforce stays connected.
HOW WE DO IT
We are guided by our ethos to ensure that technology truly connects with people. To that end, we adapt systems and technology to human behavior (not the other way around).
We work collaboratively with our clients to solve complex idea collection and drive transformation through four tightly integrated areas of expertise: insight, strategy, design and development. Within each of these areas, the interface between people and technology remains at the forefront of our work.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Executes interaction design and visual design as part of a multi-disciplinary team
• Assists in defining web portal architectures – Collaborates with leads to explore existing systems, determines areas of complexity, potential risks to successful implementation, learns the applications capabilities
• Communicates continually with the client and project teams – Explains progress on the development/design effort
• Owns success – Takes responsibility for successful delivery of the solutions
• Demonstrable experience building web portals with more than 50 pages.
• Demonstrable experience building and/or expanding capabilities of social collaboration apps.
• Strong conceptualization ability, strong visual communication ability, drawing skills and sketchbook/prototyping techniques.
• Exceptional design skills, production value and attention to detail
• Ability to create wireframes as well as visual design comps
• Strong knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Fireworks and associated design tools.
• Well versed in software engineering principles, frameworks and technologies
• Self-directed team player who thrives in a continually changing environment
• Strong customer service/client service skills
To apply please send resume and creative examples
28 freelancers are bidding on average $32/hour for this job
Hello, Thanks for showing interest in my [url removed, login to view] have a very good team of developers with us who have very vast experience for more than 8+ years in developing custom based websites. I can't write many words as the Daha fazlası
HI,How are you today?. Just compare my feedback and past work with all your bidders and you will see who is the best. Here is the past work: here: [url removed, login to view] Thank You.