Drupal calculator - open to bidding
Bu proje %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_44%%project_bid_stats_avg_sub_45% %project_currencyDetails_code_sub_46%%project_isHourly_sub_47% tutarında bir ortalama teklif fiyatıyla yetenekli freelancerlardan %project_bid_stats_count_sub_48% teklif aldı.Bunun gibi bir proje için ücretsiz teklifler alın
Proje Bütçesi$250 - $750 USD
I have created a prototype calculator in excel that assists with tracking in-field auto conditions, but is a pain to use in-field! I've looked at a number of Drupal modules in an attempt to create the calculator including Computed Field, Rules and Webform Calculator but none are up to scratch. In essence I need a Module that allows an Administrator to be able to:
- Store / edit some regular values that will be referenced in a calculation
- Repeatedly enter 5 data points into a form, including a primary key (vehicle registration plate)
- Run the calculation based on 4 of the data points in addition to the regular values
- Save the result to the DB and display it to the administrator with some supporting text
In a second function, I need a non-authenticated Guest be able to retrieve the stored result with the primary key, and edit the values initially collected, subsequently being able to register as a User.
I don't think it will be that complex for a smart PHP developer to build... a new module called Webform Calculation Components is getting close to my requirements, but there are still some gaps and workarounds I'd like to avoid.
Keen to understand how quickly you could assist with this!
If this part of the app-dev goes well, and I solve this initial in-field issue, there could be plenty more work coming down the pipeline :)
Biraz para kazanmak mı istiyorsunuz?
- Bütçe ve zaman çerçevenizi belirleyin
- Teklifinizin anahatlarını verin
- Çalışmanız için ödeme alın
Bu projeye de teklif veren Freelancerları işe alın
İş mi arıyorsunuz?
Buna benzer projeler üzerinde çalışın ve evden para kazanın!Şimdi Kaydolun
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online