We need a skilled and highly communicative individual to complete some upgrades and fixes on a Joomla powered website.
We need someone who can start immediately and devote at least 4 hours a day over the next 2 weeks to make sure all tasks are complete. If you can’t devote the time in the next 2 weeks please don’t apply.
Once initial tasks (listed in order of urgency in job description) are completed we have a couple of other upgrades we’d like to do (that don’t have the same urgency as below), we’d then like to be able to reach out from time to time in the future for upgrades / fixes.
As the client we appreciate daily updates and honesty. If something isn’t clearly understood just let us know as quickly as possible and we’ll work through it with you.
The main plugins the site uses (and you’ll need to use) are:
Our website [url removed, login to view] has users who compare locations (members) and get deals from those locations. The members have access to their locations information so they can adjust it to suit their needs.
Please let me know if you'd like to apply (are available) and how long you think tasks below (some are just questions) will take to complete.
Tasks in order below:
1. Change mobile design using responsivizer so on cell phones design looks like[url removed, login to view] . Just focus on those 2 pages, other pages will change after you complete edits below .
2. When the bullseye on the map is selected map should automatically centre to users location and zoom so the closest 4 locations (which appear in compare section under map) are also on the map. Currently the map zooms out completely.
3. On success page (after a user selects a location and completes get deal form) when user uses cloudsponge to refer friends to site, make the email come from the users email address not from everygym.
4. When user uses the cloudsponge feature and adds contacts from address book to send referrals will I see who they added / does that information get stored anywhere?
5. When the automated referral email is sent it currently includes the gym, please add the deal that user received
6. Create new import file with HexData so I can import all Gym information to GMap FP (features, logo etc) using this, not just address and contact information.
7. On the member page (where a gym owner logs in to alter information about location and deals etc) remove the Filter / Search box and search drop downs from pages
8. Have a logout button on member page, make sure logout feature / sign in is working correctly.
9. Is there a way to get the user information and deal they received to save to the associated members page?
10. Remove "enter suburb or zip" box from header of pages (keep on home page)
11. Make it so the Form on get deal pages doesn't send unless valid phone or email (@[url removed, login to view] symbols and numbers only in phone field).
12. Compare button popup - remove list of features on left, centre and format the 4 locations.
13. Add to comparison options in gym listing section:
Experience Level required (novice, beginner, some experience, expert, All levels)
Crossfit, TRX, always staffed, crossfit, classes only, by appointment only, hot yoga, shower / change room, pilates reformer, pilates tower, dance, steam, women only or all welcome, tennis court, basketball, wifi, sleep pods, rock climbing, parking
18 freelancers are bidding on average $12/hour for this job
Hi I work towards providing reliable, relevant and robust IT solutions at most competitive prices to my customers. I ensure 100% customer satisfaction so lets start Thanks
Hi, I read your project properly. It is too much match my skill, for this I was bid.I will use for this project joomla(latest version 3.3) CMS or customize joomla site. for details please chat.