We are looking for team with expertise in PHP/MySQL web applications.
We have a CMS web application in PHP/MySQL to which we want to make some improvements. Below is a short description of improvement we want to make:
1. We have purchased a responsive CMS Theme. You have to apply the theme to the web application.
2. You have to design some additional pages (all pages in the website should be RESPONSIVE. You need to have expertise working with Responsive HTML pages.) and utilize the existing Membership and Purchase features of the CMS.
4. You need to implement new gifting feature in the web application.
5. You need to expose certain basic functionality in the CMS. For this you need to expose some basic API.
6. Finally need to integrate Google Analytics for the important funcationality that we want to track.
Complete details on each of these requirements will be provided to qualified bidders.
We are looking for experienced PHP/MySQL professionals/team only.
Testing will be handled by our team of testers. However we want you to do basic testing before providing deliverable to our testers. We'll setup a project management and bug tracking system for this project. All bugs from testing will be tracked in our bug tracking system.
We'll be deploying the website on IIS (PHP running on IIS) running on Windows 2008R2 server. You'll need to provide us deployment instructions which our admin will follow on our dedicated web server. FTP, copying files, setting up website, modifying config files, etc will all be handled by our admin, with support from your team and by following any deployment instructions that your team will provide.
Project will be marked complete when there are no bugs in the deliverable and the website has been deployed to our dedicated web server.