My client's home page, [url removed, login to view] has some elements that are not working in IE9. We just did some updates to the graphics, and I'm not sure if the problems were going on before the graphic updates or not. See attached screenshots.
It appears that there is a problem with the custom font system that we use in WordPress. Wherever that copy in that custom font appears, there is a problem.
The issues are:
- The three big sliders are not showing all the copy, and the copy that is showing looks off on two of the sliders.
- There is a title above the video (called "recent video") that is missing.
- The title "Recent News" is not showing above the Last Posts drop down (in the second column) and the RSS feed icon that should go by Recent News title has moved over above the video.
- The titles on the accordion menus (in the third column) are also not showing up.
- Other pages where the custom font appears also have missing titles.
- Fix the above issues AND make sure that it doesn't damage how the pages look in other web browsers (Chrome, older versions of IE, Firefox, Safari - ones that are listed at [url removed, login to view])
- The end result is that the home page in IE9 should look like the home page as it currently appears in other web browsers. Headlines should also appear on interior pages where custom font is used.