Please do read the file and quote accordingly as this is basic assignment
part 2 of this assignment is the main part, it includes: Poster, 3D animation, Flash, audio and background video
1. Poster: I will send you some images of Beijing and you can edit them as the assignment required to produce the poster, it will need to use Photoshop, the poster does not go into the Flash, it is just an individual image file/PS file.
2. 3D animation: I would love to do a panda that walking back and forth in a few bamboo plant, the time may be within 2 mins, you can add some other actions for the panda if you want to fill the 2 mins, but just control it within 2 mins, do not make it too complex and high class, it just needs to be an entry level 3D animation, the software will need to be Blender.
3. Flash: As I want to do the topic of Beijing, there is a website for you to reference: [url removed, login to view] You do not make the Flash work like this website as it is too complicate and too much stuff, t is just a reference for you to get some styling and content idea. My topic is about the tourist guide of Beijing, so I think we should focus on travel and culture, the requirement indicates that at least 4 interactive scenes,so I guess you will not have a lot of work here. I would like yo provide you some information, description, images of Beijing for you to do the Flash or you can just use the content of the website I gave to you.
4. Audio: It is just a music component, I will send you a MP3 file, you can add it to the Flash, it is up to you how to style it.
5. Background video: I actually shot the video last week in the school and I am asked to find a video online to be the background, which means I will composite them together, I will do it by myself and send the final video to you, you will put it into Flash.
6. Website: The requirement also asks to author the whole work as a website, do not worry about it now, I think my tutor will teach us how to do it before the submission.
Alright, my general idea is keep the work simple, because I do not look for high mark, pass is the perfect (50/100) one! So I think you probably know what is the pass level for this assignment:) but yea, not too crap....
By the way, you will need to give me all the raw files for the final work, it is indicated in the submission section of the assignment requirement "You are asked to create a zip file of all the materials used in your assignment, including your documentation such as reports, poster and manuals, all the Adobe application script / raw files, HTML files, and all the multimedia files (gif/jpeg/mov/avi etc), and poster"
Please let me know what do you think and any question, thank you.